Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-04
|Subject: حصريا Left 4 Dead Full ISO [Steam] + Crack Online FiX Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:03 pm|| |
: Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Koreana, Norweigan, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, chinese, Spanish, Swedish, trad-chinese, thailandese Requierements
* OS: Windows XP, Vista, Vista64
* CPU: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 or AMD64X2 (or higher)
* RAM: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
* Disc drive: DVD-ROM Drive
* Hard drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space
* Video: Direct X 9 compatible video card -- Video card must be 128 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for pixel shader 2.0 (ATI 9600 or high. Or, Nvidia 6600 or higher)
* Sound: Direct X9.0c compatible sound card Instructions These are the files from my Left 4 Dead folder with the crack from the demo applied to it. Together it actually works flawlessly, just run "Left 4 Dead.bat" just as you did in the demo. Language is english, and the game is full with absolutely nothing ripped. If a link becomes dead feel free to PM me, enjoy!
LAN is possible, instructions:
1. Each person has to have steam running
2. Each person has to be a friend of each other within steam
3. Create a friends only server and make the server type a local server
4. The other people (If they are friends) will be informed that you are playing on a server and at that point they can join.
5. Im not sure with hamachi, but it should be very possible.
Online FiX Play online!
Download and install steam
Make an account.
Install the Left 4 Dead game to c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead\
Replace the dll
in the Left 4 dead folder
Login to steam, run Left 4 dead.exe in folder Left 4 Dead!
Have fun! Proper Instrutions 1. Make sure steam is turned off
2. Install it to Steam folder
3. Paste and replace engine.dll in "Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead\bin\"
4. Turn on the steam but DO NOT RUN THE GAME THROUGH IT otherwise you will get error "servers are busy" and engine.dll will get deleted.
5. Use left4dead.exe located in "Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead\"
If left4dead.exe or engine.dll is missing then Steam deleted it because you ran it through Steam. This was my first attempt and I had to re-download Steam and install the game again.
Another way to run without steam:
Copy all files into ANY HL2 game like Portal and instead of
|hl2.exe -game portal|
|hl2.exe -game left4dead|